Sellbery Brand Persona
As you’re reading this, you must have noticed the change in our brand design and logo- a sharp yellow color logo, vibrant set of colors and a refreshing interface. These are the elements that you are seeing on the surface, hence we wanted to share more about what is going on and why we decided to redesign our brand.
Bunch of Updates
Sellbery has come up with some latest updates that will make your journey as slick as possible:
- Redirection to the New Service Connection page whenever you will add account registration details.
- Region selection drop-down added for Amazon service connection.
- Store URL field added for WooCoommerce service connection.
Sellbery comes up with automatic import mapping!
We’re happy to share that you can now automatically import map for default fields and you wouldn’t need to put in much manual work. Following are the updates that came with this new update to Sellbery process:
- Import button is inactive while Download/Import process is running;
- Edit button for Import Mapping is inactive while Download/Import process is running;
- Product import indicator added;
Sellbery has fixed some bugs for you
Our team of developers made sure that your Sellbery journey does not get interrupted with the bugs that you have been facing and they have fixed them for you:
- Product list design issues fixed.
- Child product update error when exported to Etsy fixed.
- Exported/duplicate product activation issue fixed.
- Draft product status error fixed.
Shopify is here!
Multichannel management for Shopify to make listing on eBay, Amazon and most popular marketplaces – simpler
Sellbery will help you to export your Shopify products into Amazon marketplace. Flexible product configuration tools on Sellbery allows you to control and modify the exported data to meet the requirements of Amazon marketplace…
Amazon MWS audit – We did it
Amazon MWS is a key component of Sellbery’s effectiveness as an e-commerce product info management platform for Amazon sellers. Similarly, our positive, long-term relationship with Amazon is something we have never taken for granted. As such, we take any change to the MWS data protection policy very seriously.
Amazon Bans HTML Tags for Product Page Details
It has been announced by Amazon that they will no longer parse, support and display HTML tags on product detail pages. In other words, there will be no more Amazon product descriptions in HTML.